Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone

A place to talk about building and flying drones
arizonajon
Contributor
Contributor

Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone

Post by arizonajon »

Alrighty - I finally bought myself a drone. This little HS210 is pretty cool. For ~$30, it's a quad rotor, comes with three batteries, controller, and will do some limited auto-aerobatics. Freaks the cats out. Like a giant bumblebee as it approaches. Huge prop wash.
IMG_8912.JPG
IMG_8912.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 15318 times
I am now studying for an FAA Remote Pilot license. I guess the next drone is gonna be a bigger one... With that license, I'll be able to fly up to 55 lbs... What will I do with that? I have not a clue. However, I did discover that my company has a number of licensed drone pilots, and they supply inspection services for big infrastructure.

Cheers and 73 - Jon N7UV
ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone

Post by ACalcutt »

Looks pretty cool, hopefully it flies better than the mini drone I have. The mini one I have doesn't have any autoleveling modes and it is soooo sensitive. The only thing I think your missing here is a video camera. mine has a little camera that can link up with my googles. getting the first person view while flying makes it a lot of fun.

A license for bigger drones sounds like a good idea. seems like all sorts of companys are getting into that these days
FallyIl

Re: Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone

Post by FallyIl »

Salut, eh, j'ai exactement le même à la maison, il est cool, ce mini drone peut atteindre une vitesse assez grande quand même et il est plutôt stable, j'ai été assez contente de mon achat :) https://jetspinner-france.com/boutique/ ... de-maison/