google earth

Wardriving related applications
grebibo

google earth

Post by grebibo »

What are the controls for the google earth plane on a mac book? Dont copy and paste tell me how to actuallly turn on a MACBOOK. How to do page up and page down and that stuff too.
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: google earth

Post by ACalcutt »

I'm not sure about how to do it in a mac, but in a pc you turn the controls on by going (View --> Show Navigation --> Always )

Once thats added there should be controls to change height, viewing angle
vejerraa

google earth

Post by vejerraa »

How does google earth/maps get pictures of so many places on street level? I like checking out google earth and maps from time to time and find it interesting, but I wonder how do they get so many pictures of so many places on street level etc?
beads

Post by beads »

Heres a quick and handy guide to the behind the scenes of Google Street View. I can say that I have seen two 'Google Cars' roaming around, street by street. Its an oddity to see one once - twice?

You can search for this, ironically with Google as: 'street view' in a Google search bar. :D

- beads
alexiarudolf

Post by alexiarudolf »

Google Earth was originally made for Windows so i guess people will face problem if trying to use on Mac.
Regards,
Alexia R.
ChuckE

Post by ChuckE »

If you are looking at a city street with Google Earth at street view you can see the cars in some big store windows and sometimes if the sun angle is right when you look down you can see a shadow of the rig on top of the car.
I don't get lost. Where I'm going gets lost.....