huh??

Talk about anything that doesn't fit anywhere else
mysticvirgo67
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter

huh??

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

Don't tell me trhat BOTH IT departments have gone on vacation at same time Again!! LOL

I am missing you , Andrew, Phil... :(
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"
ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: huh??

Post by ACalcutt »

we are getting ready to drive to New Jersey to watch a friend race his streetbike. we will probably be around at some point at least to upload our scans.
mysticvirgo67

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

Oooh! Kewl!!! I wish your friend saftey in the compititions and y'all safe travels!
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"
Freebe
DIY Contributor
DIY Contributor

Post by Freebe »

New Jersey! wish i had time to run around like that :oops: :D one of us hast to look for the AP(s) :mrgreen:

So now the winter is coming so it means time for some Zzzzzzzzz. Will look-in every now and then.
Its a bears life :D
mysticvirgo67

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

So guys, How was the competition???
ACalcutt

Post by ACalcutt »

It was fun. There are definitely some fast bikes and crazy people out there :-)

I'm not really sure who won or anything because they don't really announce it(they kept track of lap times, but i didn't see those results). I know my friend was passing everyone in the beginners(red) class. He moved up into the next class(yellow) for the last few runs and was still doing really good(they wanted him to move up to the blue class, but he wasn't quite ready for that since it was his first time racing)

The people in the blue class were crazy :-)

BTW...the pictures don't do the speed justice... I'd link to the videos he posted, but they are on facebook
Attachments
al2.jpg
al2.jpg (40.12 KiB) Viewed 7957 times
My friend al and his friend
My friend al and his friend
al1.jpg (50.54 KiB) Viewed 7957 times
mysticvirgo67

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

I am impressed... give him a season to learn crazy and he should do really well.. Insanity and intemidation are just as important as skill and equipment..