How to show only active AP's

Having a problem? Ask for help here.
heppy1212

How to show only active AP's

Post by heppy1212 »

I'm using beta version 9.4 and I want the show only active AP's , Is there a way to do this ?

also similar question, can I show only AP's active with signal strength above some threshold ?

any help is appreciated
ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: How to show only active AP's

Post by ACalcutt »

To show only active aps you go to (Settings -> Set Filters) and change the "Active" filter from "*" to "1".

Right now there is no way to filter anything above a certain signal. In theory you could put all the signals you want to see as a signal filter, each one separated by a "|". So say you want to see only signals 90% - 100% signal, you should be able to set the signal filter to "90|91|92|93|94|95|96|97|98|99|100" and it should show you only those signal values. I just tested this though and I could not even get it do filter by signal, so i will look into that more.

Filtering is still in an early stage in vistumbler. Right now it works as long as you are only filtering by one thing, more that one thing being filtered and things will keep being removed and re-added from the list. I still have some things to figure out in my internal SQL statements.