have we had any d-load . . .

mysticvirgo67
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter

have we had any d-load . . .

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

hits other than myself for mysticache? Haven't heard back from any freeware or geocaching sites yet about posting mysticache on them...
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"
ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: have we had any d-load . . .

Post by ACalcutt »

Well, the sites had 13 hits since the 11th when i put google analytics on it.

and from this post (http://forum.techidiots.net/forum/viewt ... f=54&t=463) it looks like its been downloaded 5 times. (I think it should show the total number of downloads...since the link on the website points to the forum download)
mysticvirgo67

Re: have we had any d-load . . .

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

I think I had dloaded the version with column sort late half november, early deceber.. I think.

Better than nothing, I suppose. Wish we could have gotten feedback. I am begging hard for my ky geocacher freinds to test it out for us as well... www.geocky.org Haven't heard back yet. So hard to promote a progect without being called spammers
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"