Swiss army knife: a handy device

Wardriving related applications
peter25

Swiss army knife: a handy device

Post by peter25 »

Often we use a screwdriver and keep it somewhere and when we need it again, we are looking for it, because we do not remember that we do. The same thing can happen with a bottle opener, too. During these periods, we feel like we have a device that is small and functional and can be stored in a pocket, so that we can use it whenever we want. When we talk about this is the first device that strikes my mind is a Swiss Army knife. It is a small pocket knife, which has lots of accessories that can be used for multiple purposes. These pocket knives comes with several accessories such as screwdrivers, bottle openers, nail files and flash light. There are many options when it comes to buying this machine. Get yourself a Swiss Army Knife now a shop.

Swiss Army Knife pocket knife is the best person anyone can ever hope to use. They offer the best value of brand, because they have more jobs than they can handle than others. This is why they are so well-known reputation for portable tool kits. The movement is the biggest selling point for a knife, and Swiss Army brand will benefit as everyone else. Although the largest model is small enough to easily do what you have to go. This does not need to go, when almost as a multi-specialty tools. Thanks.
anygma85

Re: Swiss army knife: a handy device

Post by anygma85 »

A little history:

A Swiss Army knife (French: Couteau suisse, German: Schweizer Offiziersmesser, Italian: Coltellino svizzero) is a type of multi-function pocket knife or multi-tool. It originated in Ibach Schwyz, Switzerland in 1897. The term "Swiss Army knife" is a registered trademark owned by Wenger S.A. and Victorinox A.G., longtime suppliers of knives to the Swiss Armed Forces. Generally speaking, a Swiss Army knife has a blade as well as various tools, such as screwdrivers and can openers. These attachments are stowed inside the handle of the knife through a pivot point mechanism. The handle is usually red, and features a Victorinox or Wenger "cross" logo or for military issue knives the coat of arms of Switzerland.

I think swiss army knife is the oldest pocket knife i've know.

source: wikipedia
Character may almost be called the most effective means of persuasion.
cold steel knives
sarahjoe

Re: Swiss army knife: a handy device

Post by sarahjoe »

Also has a ince collection of artivcles/ sites on homade antennas and a nice listing of both cisco and buffalo antennas and cables. Kinda bummed out that the interesting pages on wardriving are ultra slow to load and sometimes even time out on me. Still diggin into it.