Got my first query!

A place to talk about wardriving
mysticvirgo67
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter

Got my first query!

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

Yesterday I was struggling with getting 'stumbler to behavie itself whilst parked in a local shopping center when I noticed a an older silver Buick had pulled alongside me..

"Excuse me!", I heard, over my engine and A/C. I looked over and there was a middle aged woman calling at me. "may I help you?, I queried.
"Yes. What is that thing on your roof?", She asked. A little leery being 'called out' like this, I panicked, " uhhhh.. It is a high powered radio and antenna for accessing the internet." "Oh Really?!".. "Yess Ma'am.".. "That is really neat! Can you also get Television on it?" :roll: "No Ma'am, It is specially made for internet."

"Oh," shesaid,"Well have a nice day!" and she drove away. A little perplexed, I became a bit nervous and decided to relocate. But I was also a little ..ummm
?proud? that I was noticed, but also a little nervous as well. Oh the double edged sword of wardriving!

OPh and on the way home I counted about half a dozen other drivers and passengers eyeballing my rig. Maybe it is time to go legit and start advertising???
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"