Creative Explinations for your rig

A place to talk about wardriving
mysticvirgo67
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter

Creative Explinations for your rig

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

After a respose by Andy in the post "my rig" in DIY hardware section, My mind started wondering about how to explain the wierd boxes and antennas mounted on your vehicles. Some I have come up with..

Electro-magnetic pulse weapon against speeders :twisted:

Geocaching (www.geocaching.com) Wireless Internet technology is essential for the immediate logging of finds. Repeat the phrase "Legal open Hotspots"

Self Employment "Wireless Network Security Anylist"

latest in Mobile entertainment .. HDTV!!! explain that you haven't saved up for the tuner or screens yet!

The Truth.. sort of .. Conducting WIFI Survey for global mapping project ( blame google)

Antenna?? What antenna?? Damnned kids!

Remember, for most of nation, simply looking and mapping will not (yet) get you in trouble..Connecting to internet wiht somone elses WIFI usually isnt, provided it is not encrypted... WEP can be translated as "no tresspassing" and so are "blank" SSID's. Hacking into systems is, at least to me, same as "Breaking and entering" So please don't. Snooping about in the other comps on network while in private mode is much akin to snooping about in thier bedrooms and medicine cabinets... Shouldn't do it , but hey...

Well I feel the 3 pots of coffee wearing off.. so I suppose this is all I have to say for this post.. More later
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"