ViStumbler Betas

ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

ViStumbler Betas

Post by ACalcutt »

John,

I posted a new version of the uploader, v0.4, with auto close. I am also testing a auto archive feature which moves the imported and bad files to a different folder.

It is available at the same url, https://github.com/RIEI/Vistumbler/raw/ ... loader.exe
arizonajon
Contributor
Contributor

ViStumbler Betas

Post by arizonajon »

Looks like the WiFiDB importer is stuck. There's a bunch of files that have been waiting since yesterday or so...
pferland
Contributor
Contributor

ViStumbler Betas

Post by pferland »

Andrew fixed the Import Daemon, the Not Running flag wasn't set so it wouldnt run the daemon in the cron job.

Looks like you are about to set the DB over the 2 Million AP mark. Looks like we might need to get some new cups soon. :lol:
The best acceleration you can get on a Mac is 9.8ms^2
arizonajon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ViStumbler Betas

Post by arizonajon »

am currently running Vistumbler 10.6.4 Beta 7. In the past month or so, I have begun to get a prompt that an upgrade is available. However, when I click to install I get the following error
Image 1.png
Image 1.png (22.49 KiB) Viewed 13345 times
at least it's consistent. any ideas?
ACalcutt

Post by ACalcutt »

It looks like your vistumbler_updater.exe is bad. Try downloading the latest version from git and replaceing the one in your vistumbler directory

https://github.com/acalcutt/Vistumbler/ ... pdater.exe
ACalcutt

Post by ACalcutt »

Just a FYI, "Minimal GUI Mode" is getting moved to the View menu in the v10.6.5 Beta 2.

I have also added a "AutoSave And Clear All" button when in minimal gui mode (it replaces the graph buttons). this allows you to save the list and clear everything out whenever you want, so if you know its a good time to save and start fresh, you can just press the button. I feel this will help make it easier to save at better times, instead of when your in the middle of scanning (like when your stopped somewhere).