Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

John Kamp

Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

Post by John Kamp »

hello everyone, I'm here to ask you a valuable opinion,
I would like to emulate a Eutronsec smartkey 3, I've already got the dmp file and sys, but when I try to launch the installer hangs with devctrl is the following:

Start driver eutron
Opened service
Error: Can not start driver - error 1275
press any key to continue.

I do not know how to go on, please help me.
Sorry for my bad English, I thank you in advance.
ACalcutt
Vistumbler / TechIdiots Admin

Re: Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

Post by ACalcutt »

I have two ideas of what may cause your error

1.) Driver signing enforcement. If this is enabled you may have issues with the drivers needed. the quick way to check this would be to hit F8 while booting (like you would if you were going into save mode), then choose the option to disable driver signing enforcement. If that fixes it you know this is your problem

in my emulation instructions here ( http://www.techidiots.net/notes/emulate ... asp-hl-pro ) I noted "For x64 windows run 'HaspHL_Tools.zip\Multikey\MultiKey64\install.cmd' (note that you will either need to disable driver signing enforcement or sign the MultiKey.sys file with something like 'Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider' in a x64 OS vista and above"

2.) maybe an issue with the version driver you are using
John Kamp

Post by John Kamp »

Thanks for the reply ACalcutt,
I forgot to say that they are already in test mode, use dseo13, I've already signed 64-bit drivers for multikey.sys, so much so that now the device in Device Manager Virtual Usb Multikey appears without error.
I tried using your guide with your software, but Toro Aladdin does not find anything, From there, I could not be extracted as these passwords.
I think I'm already at a good level, so I will not give up, with your help I think to succeed.
ACalcutt

Post by ACalcutt »

Did you run Toro Aladdin on a 32bit machine. I was unable to get this program to work on a 64bit machine. I ended up using windows xp 32bit virtual machine just to grab the password.
John Kamp

Post by John Kamp »

I did the same test, I installed toro, downloaded from the link in the description, but once I started writing remains the connection.
I tried to open the program that I need to decrypt but in toro nothing is detected.
You have ICQ chat?
ACalcutt

Post by ACalcutt »

Did you go into the application that uses the key when you had Aladdin open? For example... in the software I was using the key was required to talk to a sign. It wasn't until I hit connect in my sign software that the key showed up in alladin.
www.cadshop.ru

Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

Post by www.cadshop.ru »

Virtual Usb Multikey and toro utility is not intended for Eutron Dongle emulation.
Eutron emulator is different solution, tou have to dump key with correct dumper or make log with usbtrace or hhd monitor utility.
http://cadshop.ru
Dongle backup and emulation service.
kenedy

Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

Post by kenedy »

I also have the idea of ACalcutt's and I agree with him...Good ideas ACalcutt
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
HP3

Eutron SmartKey 3 USB

Post by HP3 »

if they need help to emulate "Eutron Smarkey 3" send a message