Bug in 9.6 & 9.7

mysticvirgo67
Mad Poster / Moderator / Promoter

Bug in 9.6 & 9.7

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

I haden't bothered to save and install VSt9.8 recently and had the chance to drive with 9.7. I was playing with stumbler in a parking lot, waiting for doctor to give granny a checkup. Of course I had to do the whole raising the mast , debug a little hardware issues, ect ect... Ran ver 9.7 and started getting the blackscreens. Deleted the INI and reran 9.7... this fixed the blackscreen, but the my data fields after ssid column started autofilling across the rows with the radio type ( 802.11b, 802.11g, ect.)

I then reinstalled back to v9.6. this fixed the strange row fills but then 9.6 decided to to refuse to show channel information.
i backstepped again to 9.4 and this got me running enough to make a scan.

I just got smart and dload and saved 9.8 i will see soon if 9.8 misbehaves as well
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"
mysticvirgo67

Re: Bug in 9.6 & 9.7

Post by mysticvirgo67 »

Okay V9.8 is a happy little clam now...
"People don't need restore. They just need recovery...and the occasional hard boot"
"The maximum acceleration of a PC is limited only by the amount of explosives used"
miterreader

Bug in 9.6 & 9.7

Post by miterreader »

When I startup Vistumbler, I get the following error. I am running version 9.8 with Vista Ultimate x32. I tried updating, but this seems to be the latest version of Vistumber.
Get free demos for Testking microsoft office training exam and mcts exam Testking best cissp study guide with guaranteed success. Our best quality prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of rasmussen &mcts www.loyola.edu
pferland
Contributor
Contributor

Bug in 9.6 & 9.7

Post by pferland »

Have you tried updating to the newest version of Vistumbler? Version 10 is the latest version and may fix a few issues that are in the older versions.
Download 10.5
Or you can use the beta version from the github repository
The best acceleration you can get on a Mac is 9.8ms^2